Growth is the key to any successful company, but this is not the reason you are visiting us. Salesforce can help you maximize the potential of your sales processes and customer interactions more than any other CRMs and cloud platform providers.
OrchidTech is a Salesforce consulting firm made up of professionals with a successful track record.
Salesforce is an intuitive system, but it frequently requires a skilled eye to ensure that it is implemented effectively. You may count on OrchidTech as your implementation partner. We have an outstanding Salesforce Customer Satisfaction Score, and we’re a product development partner and a Silver Consulting Partner.
Why Salesforce Is the Leader in the Industry
Whether you are an existing or potential customer of Salesforce, you would have definitely heard that it’s an essential tool. Salesforce is one of the biggest CRM platforms and is used by millions of companies. It is versatile, adaptable, and essential to marketing, management, and customer support. Additionally, it can integrate with other apps and/or systems.
Additionally, because Salesforce features are available from any device using the Salesforce app, all the information is available wherever you are. OrchidTech’s team has experience implementing a variety of Salesforce products, including Service Cloud, Sales Cloud, Marketing Cloud, Community Cloud, Einstein, CPQ, FSL, and Pardot.
There are a lot of advantages with a properly implemented Salesforce solution:
Close more deals and boost your productivity! Surely, you’re making all the right moves. You invested in Salesforce Sales Cloud, put together a stellar sales team, and developed a good sales process. Your company is on an upward trajectory. However, you still may feel like there are opportunities you haven’t been able to get your hands on. Don’t feel bad; it happens to the best of us. In some situations, your sales team may not know the full capabilities of Salesforce. Or, your tech team may not know how to fine-tune Sales Cloud to enhance a sales process. Let us assist you with this! OrchidTech is the ideal partner for companies who want to build momentum and experience more sales growth. Our experts work with you and your staff to understand your sales strategies. From there, we devise a plan to streamline, automate, and boost your Sales team’s performance using Salesforce Sales Cloud. It all happens in two steps:
Step 1: Sales Process Analysis
After reviewing your sales process and how Sales Cloud supports it, OrchidTech consultants map it to Salesforce current best practices. They identify opportunities for improving sales performance and/or adding automation. A report is then compiled with suggestions for maximizing efficiency.
This may include several recommendations:
- Accelerating productivity through the identification of workflows, alerts, and activities conducive to automation
- Capturing more prospects through lead assignments, automated lead scoring, and the collection of lead data in Salesforce
- Improving campaign management by gaining insight into what strategies are (and aren’t) working
- Building reports and dashboards to collect the right information, closely track progress, and make better decisions
- Enhancing pipeline management by utilizing Salesforce best practices (managing leads and activities, and documenting statuses and closing opportunities)
- Setting up forecasting and outlining the training necessary to get your team up to speed on the system
Step 2: Implementation
With years of experience under their belts, the OrchidTech implementation team utilizes a proven process to make sure Sales Cloud is functioning according to the recommendations identified in the analysis. Implementation involves multiple phases including discovery, design, configuration, testing, deployment, and training.
It’s a dog eat dog world out there, which means businesses are constantly looking for ways to rise above the competition. Superior customer service is crucial to connecting with potential clients and maintaining an outstanding reputation. A problem that often arises, however, is once a company gains an advantage, competitors try to swoop in and poach clients. If this happens to you, don’t lose faith. OrchidTech and Service Cloud can help you supercharge your customer service and propel you ahead of the competition. With a properly implemented Salesforce Service Cloud, you can deliver a more personalized experience to your clients. Not only will they become repeat customers, but also they’ll tell others about you. The result is more sales and a great ROI.
Service Cloud saves time, reduces costs, and multiplies productivity by automating service processes, streamlining workflows, and allowing customers to use multiple communication channels (it’s available using any device, including mobile).
Our team begins by mapping your processes to Salesforce current best practices. Following the mapping phase, we provide a report with a game plan for speeding up productivity. This may include a variety of easy-to-employ tasks:
- Automating service department processes and activities
- Streamlining ticket management from creating to closing tickets (the workflow automatically assigns tickets and escalates based on business requirements)
- Building an efficient knowledge base
- Giving management access to reports and dashboards to track progress and the effectiveness in closing tickets
- Customizing the Service Cloud interface so it fits your business process (i.e. call scripts, case history, and account and contact information)
In addition to optimizing Service Cloud, OrchidTech Salesforce consultants can also help with tasks such as integrating Salesforce with other business-critical systems, training employees, reinforcing Salesforce with AppExchange applications, and importing data from different CRM and other systems.
These days, an online presence is critical to the success of a business. But, simply having an up-to-date, responsive website is not enough to make your company stand out. OrchidTech and Marketing Cloud help you deliver relevant, personalized messages to clients and prospects, which is essential in making a lasting impression. Through multiple channels, Marketing Cloud delivers the right message at the right time. The software maps the customer journey and facilitates it with personalized, one-to-one communications. You can gather useful data to create relevant content, customize your email marketing, utilize mobile messaging, automate social workflow, and create journeys across channels.
After learning your marketing process and mapping it to Salesforce current best practices, we create a proposal with our suggestions for optimization. Below are some typical recommendations you may see:
- Constructing static and dynamic templates for content and emails
- Building smart capture forms to collect data via landing pages
- Creating segmented lists to send precisely targeted messages to specific customer groups
- Simplifying customer self-management by building a Customer Profile Center and Preference Center that allow customers to update their own information
- Setting up complex automations in Automation Studio to move customers through the journey (execute multiple steps on an immediate, triggered, or scheduled basis)
But wait, there’s more.
Our team can also assist in integrating Marketing Cloud with other systems as well as migrating configurations, automating personalization, and training your team. Plus, we can boost Marketing Cloud by incorporating HubExchange applications. Let the technology do all the heavy lifting so you don’t have to!
Know what will happen next and how to handle it! Salesforce Einstein is your own personal data scientist. It can help you improve your business metrics and determine the causes of business outcomes. Wielding powerful artificial intelligence technology, Salesforce Einstein provides your marketing and sales teams with more predictive approaches to connecting with clients. It gives your employees invaluable insights with a 360-degree view of customers and prospects.
The brain of Salesforce Einstein is powered by a suite of products:
- Einstein Analytics is a customizable, cloud-based platform that provides interactive views of data. These views are shareable through intuitive dashboards. You acquire a better understanding of who your customers are and what makes them tick.
- Einstein Discovery utilizes Machine Learning to analyze data and identify patterns. It takes a huge volume of data and instantly turns it into new insights and recommended actions. The OrchidTech Data Science team customizes and implements Einstein Discovery based on your business process to make sure you’re able to fully reap its power.
- Sales Cloud Einstein “learns” from your sales teams and CRM data. Embedded AI digs through email and text exchanges between your employees and prospects to pinpoint and estimate potential sales. You can then identify viable leads, predict deals with the greatest risk of loss, and calculate an accurate prediction of sales revenue.
Connect, communicate, and collaborate with Salesforce Community Cloud! As the social platform for Salesforce, Community Cloud allows organizations to engage with customers, donors, partners, and employees. When you integrate Community Cloud with Salesforce, the relationships you have with your clients are transformed for the better. As a member of your community, customers and partners can access information from anywhere and through any device (desktops, tablets, and mobile). Within the tool, they can post questions, get answers, and interact with other community members. Very simply put, Community Cloud is like an interactive knowledge base. Whether you use the community for sales, services, or both, we can customize it any way you want. Here are some of the Community Cloud capabilities:
- Build communities quickly by using many types of templates such as Salesforce Tab + Visualforce, Partner Central, Lightning Bolt, and Napili templates for faster deployment.
- Customize communities to reflect your branding, user interface, tabs, functionality, and other requirements.
- Enhance content management with tag-based content search, content sharing based on rules, and license requirements.
- Maximize your community for collaboration, file management, and Chatter.
- Develop Visualforce pages to create custom user interfaces. (Our team can do this for communities with JQuery plugins and bootstrap.)
- Create a knowledge base to help customers help themselves. (Customers like knowledge bases and articles because they get answers to their questions quickly.)
Additionally, you have limitless possibilities since you can also add features such as self-registration, reports and dashboards, custom applications, order management, case escalation, chatter collaboration, and Salesforce Files. OrchidTech and Community Cloud give you the ability to engage customers, provide better customer service, improve productivity, and grow sales. With the assistance of an experienced and certified OrchidTech developer, you get everything you need in your community.
Salesforce CPQ (Configure, Price, Quote)
Do you dream of a sales paradise where quoting and price management are automated? Salesforce CPQ can help make it a reality by transforming your firm’s marketing, sales, service, and operations. When you add Salesforce CPQ to your sales team, you’ll send your revenue soaring to new heights! This technology gives your sales team the power to instantly customize orders by pulling a combination of products across many possible variables. Pricing, discounting, and approval processes are all simplified, reduces new Sales team member ramp-up time, allowing your business to close deals faster. In addition to quote and price management automation, Salesforce CPQ can also automate your renewal opportunities as well as your entire billing process (from order through payment collection). And, it can connect to CRM, ERP, and finance systems.
Our Salesforce CPQ implementation process is efficient and easy:
- We help you define business processes and KPIs so you have quantifiable indicators of your organization’s performance.
- We review your current systems to map out a plan for Salesforce integration.
- We provide a proposal that details the tools and processes that will be utilized for integration with your external systems.
- We discuss which customization options are amenable to your requirements; this may include template, application, trigger, and integration suggestions.
- We create a report and proposal that includes page layout and product configuration, setup of Salesforce CPQ features and unit pricing options, and the identification of opportunities that will boost productivity.
- Once you approve our report and proposal, we implement Salesforce CPQ based on your requirements.
- Following implementation, we offer various training options to get your team completely up to speed on the technology; this includes training targeted to specific roles.
Salesforce Pardot is a marketing automation platform that turns prospects into customers and customers into loyal evangelists. It gives companies the ability to align sales and marketing to build better campaigns, generate high-quality leads, engage customers, and shorten the sales cycle. Gone are the days of going back and forth between multiple systems — Pardot is all you need.
The Pardot implementation process is comprised of six phases:
The Discovery phase involves reviewing your marketing strategy, marketing tools, pain points, issues, and future marketing goals.
Plan and Design
This phase includes configuring applicable connectors, completing customizations, and creating users.
Technical Setup During technical setup, we implement website tracking, create a vanity tracker domain for links, and implement email authentication to maximize email delivery.
Integration of the Salesforce CRM Here, we install Pardot, map Pardot and Salesforce fields, sync with select Salesforce users, and migrate pre-existing leads from Salesforce.
Training This is a critical phase in rolling out Pardot. Training employees can be in-person, online, or based on a training guide with resources.
Support The process is rounded out with support and troubleshooting.
According to Pardot, customers who utilize their service see a 34% increase in sales revenue and a 37% increase in marketing campaign success. Their mantra says it all: “Do more, stress less.” Since you’ll undoubtedly want to take full advantage of the many powerful tools and features in Salesforce Pardot, enlisting the aid of a certified Salesforce partner like OrchidTech is key. We assist with configuration and customization, so you’re able to free up your resources and get up to speed faster. This helps you see results sooner!
The Orchidtech Difference
With over a decade of experience and more than 400 projects completed, our team is a go-to source for Salesforce implementation, development, and integration. And, it doesn’t end there. OrchidTech also offers the added benefits of staffing, and administration and support. We work to understand the unique stress points of your firm, and we tailor effective solutions to turn your problems into opportunities. We invite you to connect with us and share your needs and challenges!
FAQs Related to Our Salesforce Expertise
We can migrate your data from different platforms and import it into Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Marketing Cloud, and Salesforce Community Cloud. Data can be from spreadsheets, legacy databases, and other CRM software.
Yes, we can identify opportunities for integration and suggest tools to work with external systems, such as accounting, customer service, warehouse management, other cloud systems, or on-premise systems.
Training is crucial to your success with Salesforce. Well-trained and knowledgeable users quickly increase your ROI. We can create a personalized program for each group of users. The curriculum is based on your company’s needs and learning styles. Training can take the form of reference materials, in-person classes, videos, or a hybrid. Also, with Service Cloud, customer support agents will use it differently than other groups will. We can develop a customized program for each team. Service Cloud can also be adapted to fit your organization’s needs and learning styles.
We have experts who can make recommendations and implement them. If you need more functionality and customization, we offer suggestions based on your requirements and needs. Some possibilities may include existing third-party apps, custom Salesforce development, and Salesforce integrations.
On average, implementing Salesforce CPQ takes between 5 to 10 weeks. However, some customers have had theirs implemented in as little as two weeks. The timing depends on the requirements and scope.
Yes. We can review your external systems to find integration opportunities and help with implementation. We can also suggest tools and processes for effortless integration.
Salesforce CPQ is 100% native to Salesforce. If you have staff who can administer Salesforce, they will be able to manage Salesforce CPQ. If you’re not familiar with Salesforce, we can help you get quickly acquainted.